Lead Developer – Arran (Musa) Fletcher
Bachelor of IT with majors in Programming & Cloud Computing in final year of study with a CCNA 4 Cisco Networking certificate.
Several years of IT experience in both the medical and educational private sector with a focus on supporting IT systems and users, user training, and as an IT businesses analyst.
- PHP, Cordova, Composer, SQL, AJAX, JSON, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, .Net C#, Java, Python, Bootstrap
- Atom, Visual Studio Pro, Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, XCode, GitHub
- Windows/Linux OS, Windows/Linux Servers, Apache Web Servers, FTP/SSH Servers, MySQL/Oracle SQL/MS SQL Databases, Azure, AWS
- MS Office, MS Outlook, Network Printers, Switches, Routers, Corporate IT
- Support L1 – L3, SpiceWorks Helpdesk Software, Staff Training in New Software & Systems, SEO Optimization
- MiSoft, Voyager, Medical Imaging Software
Open source work available at GitHub/MF Softworks
- Highly organized and scheduled
- Ability and initiative to work autonomously and find areas within scope to apply skills to
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills